Form 6 life ends. Sorry for writing late. Feel sad for that. But dont be emo, I can start working and earning money to buy new clothes and many other things, right? Yeaa. Yesss I start working already, but before thaattt, I went Melaka with my baby girlsss haha! Great days spent with them. It's been two years we hadnt went for trip together. That two days were really awesome with Hoong Hoong's William. He is a really good guy. The best thing is he can mix with us. Good Good, I give him a pass .. nono, is An A+, 4.0 ohh! He willing to bring us walk long distance to find good food, he treated us ohh bagus! !! Photos are in my phone, arghh so sad but never mind, I will upload them later.
Now my work, I dont really like honestly, maybe it's because I dont have them with me. But there are other reasons too of course. Haizz It's okay cuz Im planning to change to other jobs like..bring a teacher? Im going for interview next week. I wish I can get that job, just to try out different type of jobs, not bad too yea. Oh yes, there are still things that make me feel better everyday. Like a good break everyday and a good off day every week. Today is off but it's not a really good one. There are a few reasons but forget about it, one hour more it will be my yesterday forever, so dont care so much, tomorrow will be a good day kayyy?
Christmas is near! What are you planning to do on the eve and Christmas day? Must do some good stuff on the two daysss. Me? Oh Im working. T.T haiz. So sad so sad so sad, really really. Oh no dont I cant complain anymore, I dont want. Anyway, I wish everyone will have a good Christmas day with your love one. And I wish I will be satisfied with my day, everyday, no matter what happen or nothing happen at all.
Be happy.
Never stop smiling.
I love your smile.
Use your smile to change the world. Don't let the world change your smile

No comments:
Post a Comment