There was a few seconds, just a few, I thought I was still going to my Form6. Inthe bathroom, memories of old hard time of Form6 keep haunting me. How good if there was Form7 or more and more, I thought.
In the classroom, I was the one who stand in front of the classroom and givespeech ans I found that it's actually really hard for someone new like me to hold the situation. They talked, they laughed, they ran and they played. I wanted to tell them, kids dont complain school reopening, you will regtret it one day. Maybe you dont know, cuz you wasnt me. Appreciate your deskmates and classmates, you will miss them so much so much that you even want to go back to school after you graduate. The impact they give you might not be something you can imagine of.

No comments:
Post a Comment