August 23, 2014

My Water Balloon Koko Day

Today was Taman Dasa Hari Koko 2014 and the marching competition.

Marching competition was like ughh I dont feel like talking about it. In summary we lost (I know it's the same every year, but still.. you know). To all the members, dont be so sad, We still have chances right, let Ernie fight back for our pride next year, dont worry!

Koko dayyyy, my gang came and now is yum cha-ing but im still here because I have tuition later, howww saad. In total I got 4 outing today but I have rejected all just because of my tuition. I dont know since when I become so "study type, kononnya haha). 

So this year I had a busy koko day because our class made a game - water ballllooon~ My pandusss promised to play as well as my gang. But just now was sooo busy and luan sui made my girls all waited for like one hour more. Im so sorry girls, and I know we didnt provide enough water but as you can see I was running up and down to get water non-stop already, anyway still Im so sorry about that. So when it's my gang's turn, upper sixes and my gang vs lower sixes, I got so high I want to get wet get wet and shouted so loud. Now I sore throat. Ahaha I cannot control my voice when I get excited haha.

Overall I think we have earn some money, I hope so, and feel so happy that my pandus and my gang supported us.

Thank you very much.







No comments: