August 17, 2014

The Color Run Malaysia

Im so excited so excited so excited very very excited man!!! I was one of the volunteers for The Color Run Malaysiaaaaaa wohoo.

You dont know why Im so excited. The story is like that. Before Color Run came to Malaysia, Yen and I already talking about it and this year they really came to Malaysia. I was so highper asking the world ready to register for it But thennnn, I was like a poked balloon when I saw the price. So expensive yoooo. Then after that I didnt think of that event anymore. 

Few days before, my friend told me that her sister going to volunteer. I ignited again. But then I thought they got enough volunteers already. I put out again. But then last night someone suddenly called me and asked whether I'll be free today. For what? They still need volunteers!!!! oh oh I need to wake up at 3am Oh no it's okayyyyy. So I happily went to work today for free. Imma a happy girl~

Honestly that was so fun, but we all became sooo red hahaha We were excited and the participants were even highper. We jumped when we threw the powder to people following the beat of the loud music hoho If you werent there you wont know. It's okayyy Just imagine~! There the pictures. 




We were in the red zone, everyone was red!!! 






No comments: