August 01, 2014

Da chick

Another busy school holiday! We have given too much homework that we cant really say it's an holiday for us. However, I have spent 5 days of my busy life in book fair shopping center. Nightmares come to me when I realise I have only 3 days left to do that mountain of homework, gosh. Every holiday I have the same problem. In fact, every student. Haha.

I have watched "The Fault In Our Stars". A nice movie, as my friend said "小品". It means the movie is exquisite. Though I didnt cry. Im not used to cry in public hahaha. However, I think the most attractive part of the movie is not that crying part (for me) but the part which Hazel and Augustus spend times together. They are so sweeet. Their infinity are not too sweet nor too romantic but just nice, simple and sweet. So touching :'D I like it very very much.

Ohoh The biggest thing during this ordinary and busy holidayyy. I show youuu.
Da chick from rich country.
A gift from my friend who went to Singapore.
I tell you what, if the chick has given to someone else it's not that cute anymore haha so it's so cute because of me, meee, meeeee huhu.

No comments: