June 06, 2014

Cookies Day

Holiday isnt that fun without money hohoho
Yea I planned to work during this two and a half weeks holidays but haiz Im still sitting here. So I have stopped thinking about it. Yet what's upset me is both my sista went SHOPPING WITHOUT ME ! Wuuwuuwu no money no shopping. T.T Depresssssssssssssed.

However, my besties rescued me from it. Ling, Yen and I spent a day together baking cookies. We hadnt did that since two years ago. Garrrr but we failed. It must be my problem but I dont know whyyyy I just reduced the amount of sugar. Depressssssssion.

Apart from the depression, it was good to have that catch up session and the photography session. It lighted up my holidays. Thanks girls. Our friendship has longed at least 6 years and Im sure it can last til the end of that world. Love you guys. 

Never abandon an old friend. You will never find one who can take his place. Friendship is like wine, it gets better as it grows older.







No comments: