I'm not Emma Stone and you're not Andrew Garfield. Or Spider-Man. And I'm fat. And you don't exist.
TMLLLWB = THAM MAY LING LOVE LIEW WEI BIN!!! RITE?? c i'm so smart..haha
Tham May Ling Love Liew Wei Bin
to: “匿名”,Dione good,excellent.
Of course i know... Tham May Ling love Liew Wei Bin... you so clever!^^
哇,江惠馨啊。。。。我服了你!!!
hahahhaahhaha swt how about you? when is your turn - KWSLXXX or XXXLKWS?
medurian: how about you???? >_< hi hi
may ling: if not, i am your best friend meh.......haha!
me? I don't need to say anything 1.. picture shows everything in my blog!
halo..匿名就是我啦!! 哈哈。。
哦~为何不干脆写名啊~
stupid & damn annoying
Post a Comment
12 comments:
TMLLLWB = THAM MAY LING LOVE LIEW WEI BIN!!! RITE?? c i'm so smart..haha
Tham May Ling Love Liew Wei Bin
to:
“匿名”,Dione
good,excellent.
Of course i know... Tham May Ling love Liew Wei Bin... you so clever!^^
哇,江惠馨啊。。。。我服了你!!!
hahahhaahhaha swt how about you? when is your turn - KWSLXXX or XXXLKWS?
medurian:
how about you????
>_< hi hi
may ling:
if not, i am your best friend meh.......haha!
me? I don't need to say anything 1.. picture shows everything in my blog!
halo..匿名就是我啦!! 哈哈。。
哦~为何不干脆写名啊~
stupid & damn annoying
Post a Comment